These are going to be REALLY quick takes, because it's late and been a long week... [Hosted by Conversion Diary.com]
1. This is my new favorite "God song" (as my best friend calls it): Brooke Fraser's Arithmetic Check it out!
2. Today, the person who has holy hour after me failed to show up. So I got to do 2 holy hours. It was great (after I got over myself for being impatient because I wanted to study)
3. 6 days till I fly to NY for my best friend's graduation. SQUIEEEEEEEEEE!!!
4. 4 months til entrance! Double SQUIEEEEEEEEEE!!! I told both my parents this week that I'm entering in the fall. Dad took it well. Mom's refusing to talk to me. :/
5. I really want Indian and/or Chinese food. Anything that's not pasta (unless it's Pad Thai or Lo Mein...)
6. I haven't done a darn bit of homework this week. I'm beginning to wonder when/how I'm actually going to finish it all.... St. Joseph of Cupertino, pray for my lazy self!
7. I'm starting to pack/give away/throw away stuff before entering the convent. Man, it's hard! Pray for me!